source：Teach Abroad time：2018-09-29 18:36:49 read:1429
Guide for Work Visa Application in China：
Step 1: To collect the following documents （scan copies）and create a digital file
2. Profile Form of Application
3. Clear passport photo image
4. Color scan of your Passport information
5. Color copy of Degree Certificate
6. Color copy of criminal record check from your home country (see note 1)
7. Color copy of TEFL certificate
8. The name of the nearest Chinese embassy for you to pick up Z visa.
Note 1: If you do not have a criminal record check, you must apply for this immediately. The process varies from county to country and can take 1-3 weeks. We cannot apply for this on your behalf, only you can apply for this. American citizens should apply for a local authority check, no need to be FBI check. British Citizens can apply from Disclosure Scotland. A criminal record check is valid for use if it is within 6 months of the date last issued. If your current criminal record check is older than 6 months you will need a new one.
Step 2: Authenticate these documents in Chinese embassy:
1.Criminal record check
3.TEFL/TESOL certificate (some provinces)
Step 3: Book an appointment with your nearest consulate/embassy.
You can either personally attend or use a third party agent (for British citizens we also have cooperated visa agent) to post your passport and papers to the embassy/consulate. The embassy/ consulate will keep your passport for 3-6 days. Once you collect your passport with your Z visa inside, you are ready to fly!